No. DEWALT does not keep record of all the serial numbers used on the tools. We recommend that when you buy a product you go to our web site www.dewalt.com and register under "become a member". Once you have registered, then you would go back to the home page and select "register your product" and add any new tools to your tool box including the model number, date code, and serial number. Keep in mind there is no corresponding serial numbers between included items such as batteries, chargers and the tool itself, as these may be produced at different times and in different factories, then subsequently assembled together. If you do not want to register on line you can record that information in a personal file that you can save on your computer and retrieve if needed. The product registration on line is not used for warranty purposes. It is a way for you to keep a record of the tools you have, old and new,and the information on them in case the tool gets stolen or destroyed in a fire, flood, etc. For information on warranty coverage click here
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?