Thank you for your interest in joining Stanley Black and Decker in our efforts to embed EcoSmart Values in everything we do. To learn more of our efforts visit us at: http://www.stanleyblackanddecker.com/sustainability/environment STANLEY Product Recycling Policy When a product of ours reaches end of life, you can send it to the address below and we will properly recycle the product. We?ve partnered with a recycler that is certified to both the Responsible Recycling (R2) Practices and the Recycling Industry Operating Standards? (RIOS?). STANLEY Product Recycling Program 701 East Joppa Road, Building 600 Garage Towson, MD 21286 If you would prefer to locally recycle your product, please visit Earth 911?s recycling search website to find a recycler near you.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?