DEWALT stopped producing radial arm saws for the US market in 1985. If you require repair parts for your radial arm saw contact the DEWALT Service Center nearest you for price and availability of the parts you need. Please note that in some cases the parts you need may be obsolete and will no longer be available from a DEWALT service center. Alternate sources for parts, literature and accessories, if available, are Bradley Tools and Fasteners ,515-331-0878 or the Original Saw Company , toll free 1-800-733-4063. Both companies sell refurbished DEWALT radial arm saws as well as replacement parts and accessories. Please contact them directly for price and availability. Thank you for your interest in DEWALT tools and we hope you find this information useful.
Articles in this section
- What is the DEWALT return policy?
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?