The drill has a low speed (setting 1) which is 0-300 RPMs and a high speed (setting 2) which is 0-1250 RPMs. High speed should be used for smaller holes such as; 1-1/2? flat boring into wood, 1-1/2? ship augers, and 2-9/16? self-feed bits. Low speed should be used for larger holes such as; 6-1/4? hole saws and 4-5/8? self-feed bits.
Articles in this section
- What is the DEWALT return policy?
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?