The normal brake used most often activates when the trigger is released to slow the wheel down to a stop during normal use. The Kickback Brake engages with the e-clutch to shut down the motor and to bring the wheel to the quickest stop as possible for user protection.
Articles in this section
- DCR028 - Does it have a coin battery?
- DCW600B- What's the diameter of this router? -
- DCG416 What is the part number for the wrench?
- DCG416 What is the arbor size?
- DEWALT 60V MAX Universal Attachment Outdoor Power tools
- What type of batteries are used to maintain the clock memory on the DC012 Radio/Charger?
- DEWALT DCF680- Is the torque the same in forward and reverse?
- What is the part number for replacement blades for the DEWALT 20V MAX DCP580 planer?
- Where is the date code located on D25302DH dust extraction system that comes with the DC233KLDH hammer drill?
- How many nails will the cordless nailers shoot per charge?
Please sign in to leave a comment.