While you can use any quality 7 1/4 circular saw blade with a 5/8 arbor, we recommend using our FLEXVOLT blades to maximize speed and run time on the DCS575. While it comes with a 24 tooth DWAFV3724, We also have a vailable: 36 tooth DWAFV3736 60 tooth DWAFV3760 24 tooth 3 pack of blades DWAFV37243
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?