As with other apps, the Tool Connect app will be updated periodically. Refer to your devices instructions for app updates or visit your app store. While not mandatory, it is recommended that you update your app when a newer version is available. In the case of a required update, the Tool Connect app will alert you. This would happen for example if you attempt to add a new DEWALT Bluetooth Tool Connect device that is not supported by your current version of the app.
Articles in this section
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?
- What happens if I lose BlueTooth connectivity between my smart device and battery(s)?
- What happens if my smart device battery dies?
- How will I know if an update is required for my Tool Connect App?
- Will be more products be available in the future that are compatible with Tool Connect?
- How do I know whether or not my smart device is compatible with Tool Connect?
- How do I log out of my Tool Connect App?
- Do I need an internet connection to use Tool Connect?
- How do I know if my battery can be used with Tool Connect?