The stand is not recommended for use with any miter saw. The stand was approved by UL for use with the DW744 and DW745. The stand will work with most, but not all, other portable table saws. We do not have a listing of what brands or models of other table saws that this stand will accommodate. When using this stand, the most important thing to determine when using another brand saw is that ALL four fastening holes on the base of the table saw must be fastened to the brackets on the DW7440RS to allow them to connect to the stand rail so the brackets are parallel to each other. (see attached manual)
Articles in this section
- What types of materials will the DC550 and DW660 Cut Out Tools cut?
- Can a circle cutter be used with the DW660?
- What are the CFM requirements for vacuum systems attached to the DW733 and DW734?
- Why did my DW735 planer stall and stop working?
- The cutter head on my DW735 turns but the feed rollers will not turn. What could be causing this problem?
- Can the DW7440RS be used to mount any other portable tool such as the DW735 planer?
- What is the minimum thickness the DW733, DW734 and DW735 will plane material down to?
- What is the purpose of the DW7511 Diamond Wheel Dresser?
- The boards no longer feed through the planer (or feed erratically). What can I do?
- How do I change the roller bushings on the DW735 Planer?
Please sign in to leave a comment.