The stand is not recommended for use with any miter saw. The stand was approved by UL for use with the DW744 and DW745. The stand will work with most, but not all, other portable table saws. We do not have a listing of what brands or models of other table saws that this stand will accommodate. When using this stand, the most important thing to determine when using another brand saw is that ALL four fastening holes on the base of the table saw must be fastened to the brackets on the DW7440RS to allow them to connect to the stand rail so the brackets are parallel to each other. (see attached manual)
Articles in this section
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- What is the part number for replacement blades for the DEWALT 20V MAX DCP580 planer?
- Can other bulbs work in the DEWALT flashlights and floodlights?
- What are the horizontal and vertical fan angles and the line lengths at a given working distance?
- Does the DW618 router have a soft start feature?
- What cord sets are available for the DW616 and DW618 routers?
- What is the diameter of the DW618 motor?
- Can I buy knives from another manufacturer for the DW733 planer?
- What are the angles of the knives on the DW733 Portable Thickness Planer?
- Does the DW618B3 2 1/4 HP Three Base Router Kit include the DW6913 Edge Guide?