Check the speed control knob located on the front of the machine and make sure that the lever is fully engaged in either the number 1 position or the number 2 position. If the selector is not fully engaged the rollers will not turn. You should only change speeds when the machine is running to enable the selector to fully engage. If the problem persists after checking the speed control lever as indicated above please have your planer checked at a DEWALT service center. To locate your nearest DEWALT service center please click here.
Articles in this section
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- What is the part number for replacement blades for the DEWALT 20V MAX DCP580 planer?
- Can other bulbs work in the DEWALT flashlights and floodlights?
- What are the horizontal and vertical fan angles and the line lengths at a given working distance?
- Does the DW618 router have a soft start feature?
- What cord sets are available for the DW616 and DW618 routers?
- What is the diameter of the DW618 motor?
- Can I buy knives from another manufacturer for the DW733 planer?
- What are the angles of the knives on the DW733 Portable Thickness Planer?
- Does the DW618B3 2 1/4 HP Three Base Router Kit include the DW6913 Edge Guide?