Check to see if the dust shroud is tight against the cutter head lock. If the lock is not disengaged the unit may blow a fuse, break a belt, or stall the motor. If this does not resolve your issue, please contact your local DEWALT Service Center.
Articles in this section
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- What is the part number for replacement blades for the DEWALT 20V MAX DCP580 planer?
- Can other bulbs work in the DEWALT flashlights and floodlights?
- What are the horizontal and vertical fan angles and the line lengths at a given working distance?
- Does the DW618 router have a soft start feature?
- What cord sets are available for the DW616 and DW618 routers?
- What is the diameter of the DW618 motor?
- How can I purchase the router bases for the DW616 and DW618 routers?
- Can I buy knives from another manufacturer for the DW733 planer?
- What are the angles of the knives on the DW733 Portable Thickness Planer?