When equipped with the proper bit, the DC550 and DW660 will cut drywall, ceramic tile, plywood, laminates, flake board, acoustic ceiling tile, fiberglass, Plexiglas, Lexan, cement board, paneling, and plaster.
Articles in this section
- What is the part number for replacement blades for the DEWALT 20V MAX DCP580 planer?
- What cord sets are available for the DW616 and DW618 routers?
- What is the diameter of the DW618 motor?
- What are the angles of the knives on the DW733 Portable Thickness Planer?
- What types of materials will the DC550 and DW660 Cut Out Tools cut?
- Can a circle cutter be used with the DW660?
- DW7331 and DW734 dust hood port sizes
- What screws are required to attach the dust port on the DW734 Planer?
- What are the dimensions of the DW734 12 1/2" Portable Thickness Planer?
- What are the CFM requirements for vacuum systems attached to the DW733 and DW734?