The 4.5 gallon tank on this unit would fail to hold enough air to support this application. However, the D55168 15 gallon compressor would have enough air to support the spray gun until the paint cup runs out of paint.
Articles in this section
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- What is the amp rating on D55167?
- What type of compressor does the D55167 have?
- What are the cfm ratings for D55167 compressor?
- What are the black particles (dust) that is coming off the D55168 Compressor?
- D55168-What are the cylinders made out of in the compressor?
- What compressors no longer require the break-in procedure?
- Is the tank on the D55168 ASME rated?
- What is the sleeve on the D55168 pump made of?
- What is the horsepower rating of the D55168?