The DW7080 contains 2 short screws and 1 long screw; to attach the extension to the DW718 you would use the long screw, part number 330045-29, in the front hole and a short screw, part number 330045-23, in the back hole.
Articles in this section
- DeWALT sanding attachments for oscillating multi-tools
- Is there a list available of the DEWALT cordless impact drivers and wrenches that we offer?
- Can I use my impact driver as a drill?
- "Why can't my impact driver remove wheel lug nuts or bolts from my car?"
- Can a grinder be used as a polisher?
- Can oil be added to the oil free nailers and will this harm the nailer in any way?
- Are the tools with two prong cords OSHA approved?
- What is the difference between an impact driver and impact wrench?
- What is Complete Torque Control?
- When should brushes be replaced?
Please sign in to leave a comment.