No, these are not included, due to variations in applications. The bolts should be 1/4" or 6mm of the appropriate length, to whatever it's being bolted into.
Articles in this section
- Oscillating Scraping Blades
- DW735 Replacement blades
- Can I resharpen the DW735 blades?
- DCST922 Extended guard
- DCS391 Rip fence
- DWAPVCIR What size pipe can this unit cut?
- Can I use blades instead of spool strings with my DEWALT string trimmers?
- DWACPRIR What materials does it cut?
- DWACPRIR Cutting wheels attachments.
- TSTAK and Toughsystem compatibility
Please sign in to leave a comment.