It is not necessary for the blade to be exactly in the center of the slot. Theremay besome variation, and the design of the saw accounts for it. If the 0 bevel adjustment is out (the blade is not at right angles to the table) then you would see that the blade is not centered. If that is the case,you should adjust the bevel angle by adjusting the bolt in the back of the saw to make the blade perpendicular to the table. Make sure the bladeis square to the table , not paying any attention to being centered in theslot. See the attachment for further instruction on adjusting your saw. If this does not fix your saw you would need to get it into a DEWALT Factory owned or authorized repair center for repair. For information on your nearest center Click Here.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?