The DCB118 will charge a DCB606 FLEXVOLT? battery pack in one hour. It will charge the DCB205 20V MAX* 5.0Ah battery in 50 minutes and the DCB204 4.0Ah battery in 40 minutes. The compact 20V batteries such as the DCB201 and DCB203 will charge at the same time as in the DCB115 charger (4amp current). The charger is smart enough to know which battery to charge at a specific current (8amp or 4amp).
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?