The DEWALT Controlled Finishing System (CFS Disc) is labeled as the Brake in the parts diagram for D26451, D26450, D26453 random orbit sanders. For these models, the part number is 624302-00. For other models, please check servicenet.dewalt.com
Articles in this section
- What is the CFS (Controlled Finishing System) disc for a sander called in the parts list?
- Is it recommended to operate a sander if I have a pacemaker?
- Are adapters available for connecting my shop vac to the sander?
- What is the shelf life on a sanding belt?
- My sander runs very slowly until I place it on the work surface. Is this normal?
- If I have a vac with a 1 ¼" hose that is not made by DEWALT, is there an adaptor that will connect this sander to my vac?