Many compressors manufactured today do not require a break in period. Be sure to read your manual thoroughly before operating it, and follow any suggested start up procedures there. If the manual does not mention a break in period, then your compressor does not require one.
Articles in this section
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- What is the amp rating on D55167?
- What type of compressor does the D55167 have?
- What are the cfm ratings for D55167 compressor?
- What are the black particles (dust) that is coming off the D55168 Compressor?
- D55168-What are the cylinders made out of in the compressor?
- What compressors no longer require the break-in procedure?
- Is the tank on the D55168 ASME rated?
- What is the sleeve on the D55168 pump made of?
- What is the horsepower rating of the D55168?