Many compressors manufactured today do not require a break-in period. Be sure to read your manual thoroughly before operating it, and follow any suggested start-up procedures there. If the manual does not mention a break-in period, then your compressor does not require one.
Articles in this section
- Why won't my compressor power on?
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- What is the maximum regulated pressure on the D55146 and D55168 compressors?
- What is the size of the air coupler on the Compressor?
- What is the SCFM rating on current DEWALT air compressors?
- What are the decibel ratings on DEWALT compressors?
- What are the 3 torque values for the DWMT70773L impact wrench?
- How do you clear a nail jam in the D51823 Framing Nailer and D51845 Framing Nailer?
- What is the procedure for clearing a jammed nail from the D51822 Framing Nailer and D51844 Framing Nailer?
- What type of motor is in the D55146 Compressor?