Yes, the lock on ability of the switch can be disabled at one f our service centers. This can also be done for the following drills: DW236 DW246 DW245 DW217 DW223G DW222
Articles in this section
- What are the optimal drilling ranges for my drill?
- Why is my drill stalling?
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- Where is the date code located on D25302DH dust extraction system that comes with the DC233KLDH hammer drill?
- What is the vibration value for the DW245?
- What DEWALT drills offer a lock on switch?
- Can the variable speed switch from the DW130V Heavy Duty 1/2" Spade Handle Drill be put into the DW130 drill?
- What is the length, width, and height of the DW217 corded drill?
- What is the overall length of the DW217 drill?
- What is the Max Watts Out on the DEWALT 60V MAX DCD460 Stud and Joist Drill?