2.5: Getting Tool Information (Tool Connect? Site Manager) On the Web To get additional information about a particular tool simply click on the tool and a new window will appear with the details about it. The tool details screen is an excellent place to add additional information about a tool so it will be easier to inventory and audit. You can update things like Description, Inventory Number, Category, Assignment, Serial Number, Purchase Date, Price, and select from custom fields. You can also see on a map where the tool was last seen by a device running the Site Manager mobile app. In the Mobile App The Site Manager app provides you with a brief summary of each tool in your inventory list, foradditionaldetails such as Assignment, Serial Number, Price, etc visit the Site Manager website.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?