3.2: Setting Up an Audit (Tool Connect? Site Manager) On the Web To setup an audit you must be logged in as an Administrator. A Manager level account cannot setup or adjust an audit. By default, all assignments automatically have a monthly audit, to edit this, choose Assignments from the menu bar on the left-hand side of the screen, then click on the assignment that you wish to edit. On the right-hand side of the screen you will notice an Audit Settings button, click it and you will presented with options to change an audits frequency as well whether you want to receive an audit report when the audit period is complete. Click 'Save' to update any changes you have made. In the Mobile App Setting up an audit is not available in the Tool Connect? Site Manager app at this time. Please check back regularly, as new features will be released continuously.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?