A Manager is a sub account on Site Manager. An Administrator can invite any number of Managers to their account to provide them with access to specified Inventory and Assignments. A Manager can have access to more than one account, and can also be the Administrator of their own account as well. Managers have the ability to do the following:
- View Inventory and Assignments that they have permission
- Perform an Audit at Assignments they have permission
- Scan for tools at Assignments they have permission
- Search and filter for tools they have permission
- Switch between accounts they have been granted permission
Join our Community!
We are excited to continue the discussion about Site Manager in our community forum. Contribute ideas, make suggestions, and discuss with other like minded asset managers. Click here!