Removing dried latex paint from a metal surface without harming the surface is possible with a specially formulated latex paint remover. Once applied, the remover breaks down the paint, destroying the bond with the metal surface so you can scrape off the paint with a plastic scraper, causing no damage to the metal beneath. You can then use mineral spirit to finish the cleaning smooth. Mineral spirit doe not strip the tools.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy DEWALT tools?
- How to report fake websites?
- Is there a list of the DEWALT Built in USA with Global MaterialsTools?
- Where can I find a manual for the DCR006 Bluetooth Radio?
- Where can I find the owner's manual to my heated jacket?
- Is there a rip fence available for DEWALT circular saws?
- What screws would be used to attach the DW7080 Extension to the DW718 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw?
- Is there any information available on the DW660 Cut Out Tool Recall?
- What jaws, rings, and attachments are compatible with the DCE200 Plumber Press Tool?
- How do I know what the charger is doing on the DEWALT DCB1800 Portable Power Station?