Removing dried latex paint from a metal surface without harming the surface is possible with a specially formulated latex paint remover. Once applied, the remover breaks down the paint, destroying the bond with the metal surface so you can scrape off the paint with a plastic scraper, causing no damage to the metal beneath. You can then use mineral spirit to finish the cleaning smooth.M ineral spirit doe not stripped the tools so is fine to use
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?