Please make sure (TOUGH SYSTEM MUSIC + CHARGER) place on a platform horizontally. Please make sure all covers lock tightly. It is recommended the user device is placed inside cam_cover, otherwise using BT mode instead of AUX mode is suggested when the user device cannot placed inside cam_cover. Please check if the noise is caused by the audio source from user device, you may try to play other audio source . Please check if the audio cable inserts to AUX socket entirely, you may reconnect the cable. if the problem is still there, you may try to change to another audio cable. If still no sound, please take (TOUGH SYSTEM MUSIC + CHARGER) to an authorized service center for checking and repairing. Find Service Center
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?