The DWE1622K has drill point pressure of 741 lbs. on 1/2 plate. This is the force required to break the unit away from the material while drilling. Drill point pressure is different than dead lift which is pulling straight up. The dead lift force will be higher.
Articles in this section
- What are the optimal drilling ranges for my drill?
- Why is my drill stalling?
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- Where is the date code located on D25302DH dust extraction system that comes with the DC233KLDH hammer drill?
- What is the vibration value for the DW245?
- What DEWALT drills offer a lock on switch?
- What is the size of the set screw for the side handle on the DW130V?
- Can the variable speed switch from the DW130V Heavy Duty 1/2" Spade Handle Drill be put into the DW130 drill?
- What is the length, width, and height of the DW217 corded drill?
- What is the overall length of the DW217 drill?