Firmware prior to 11.16.16: If this is your first Access Point this behavior is normal. The LED light will not change green until you have configured at least two Access Points that are in range of one another. Firmware 11.16.16 and later: Once you have configured your first Access Point the LED will change to green when it has an active Internet connection, otherwise the LED will remain blue. If your Access Point is plugged into an ethernet cable and the LED remains blue check your ethernet cable and network settings to ensure the Access Point has Internet access.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?