This applies to DEWALT Jobsite WiFi Access Points only. If you have a power or hand tool that may need support or service, please contact 1-800-4-DEWALT or your nearest DEWALT Service Center. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or abuse. In addition to the warranty, the DEWALT Jobsite WiFi Access Point is covered by our: 1 YEAR FREE SERVICE DEWALT will maintain the product and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase. 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT product for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund ? no questions asked. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others.
Articles in this section
- What is the DEWALT return policy?
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?