The DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system is designed to work with most companies, existing IT infrastructure. Your DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system can broadcast up to three unique WiFi networks, has built in security & anti-theft features, and uses point-to-point encryption to ensure data security. If your. DEWALT WiFi Access Point is having difficulty connecting to the internet, contact your company IT group to investigate options.
Articles in this section
- What batteries will the DC012 Radio charge?
- What is the average run time for the DC011 Radio with an 18 volt DC9096 battery?
- Where is the optimum location to place the DCR002 on my jobsite radio?
- What size plug is needed for the CD adapter for the DW911 &DC011?
- How does the DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system work with my existing IT system?