You can factory reset the DEWALT Jobsite WiFi Access Point by pressing and holding the reset button next to the LED light for twenty seconds. The Access Point will briefly reboot and will come back online, unconfigured from any WiFi mesh networks. You can also reset the Access Point from the App or Web as well. DEWALT WiFi App Tap on the Access Point> Tap Remove From Network wifi.dewalt.com: Click on the three little dots next to the Access Point> Click Remove> Confirm you want to remove the Access Point Note - resetting the Access Point will not unregister from your account. If you dispose of or resell an Access Point refer to How do I remove a DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi Access Point from my account?
Articles in this section
- What is the DEWALT return policy?
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?