Start by checking connectivity at the Access Point connected to your Internet Service Provider (also known as the Origin). If you are unable to surf the Internet, try power cycling the Origin off and on, allowing 2-3 minutes for the power cycle. If you still cannot surf Internet, check both the Ethernet cable and the connection from the ISP. If the cable is damaged or not working, replace it. If you still cannot surf while directly connected to the ISP line, contact your Internet provider for further troubleshooting.
Articles in this section
- How many users can connect to the DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system?
- How do I set up secondary or guest networks on my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- Will multiple wired Access Points increase the bandwidth of my DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system?
- Why won?t my device connect to the WiFi network?
- The entire site can't connect to the internet.
- I am near an Access Point, so why am I getting poor signal/service?
- How do I remove a DEWALT Jobsite WiFi Access Point from my account?
- How do I reset my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi Access Point?
- What are the differences between account administrators and account managers?
- Can I get step-by-step instructions for installation of DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system?