You can configure the DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system to broadcast up to three unique SSIDs. If you are setting up a new network for the first time, you can set up the networks on the Network Access screen by tapping WiFi 1, WiFi 2, or WiFi 3. If you already have a network that you want to change, open the DEWALT WiFi app and tap on the name of your network. Tap on the SSID you wish to edit and update the WiFi Network Names and Passwords.
Articles in this section
- How many users can connect to the DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system?
- How do I set up secondary or guest networks on my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi system?
- Will multiple wired Access Points increase the bandwidth of my DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system?
- Why won?t my device connect to the WiFi network?
- The entire site can't connect to the internet.
- I am near an Access Point, so why am I getting poor signal/service?
- How do I remove a DEWALT Jobsite WiFi Access Point from my account?
- How do I reset my DEWALT® Jobsite WiFi Access Point?
- What are the differences between account administrators and account managers?
- Can I get step-by-step instructions for installation of DEWALT Jobsite WiFi system?