The DW096 is self-leveling as long as the bubble is anywhere inside the circle. So as you rotate the scope, the bubble may move around a bit, but as long as it is still inside the circle, the instrument will still be level.
Articles in this section
- What is the window screw size on the DW089LG?
- Do you make a left handed tape rule?
- MSDS - Level Vial Fluid
- Is there a way to adjust the brightness of the laser beam on any of the DEWALT lasers?
- Does the bubble have to be in the middle of the circle to be level?
- What kind of steel are the DEWALT® Measuring tapes made of?