Premature pad failure is often caused excessive pressure is applied to the sander while sanding. Do not press down on the sander. Doing so decreases the sanders efficiency and will result in premature failure of the pad. Use your hand to guide the sander allowing the sander to do the work.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the DW7187 Miter Saw Laser purchased in the US on a 220v version of a DEWALT DW715, DW716 or DW718 Miter Saw?
- Does DEWALT offer a set of guide bushings for the line of DEWALT routers?
- Is there an edge guide available for the DEWALT routers?
- What is the wire guage and face width of DW49252 wire wheel?
- What is the Dado Throat plate for the DWE7491RS and DWE7490X?
- What belt sanders does the DW4050 vacuum adaptor fit?
- How do I remove blades from the DWHT11004?
- Does DEWALT make auger bits for planting bulbs?
- What are the contents of the Heavy Duty Self Feed Bit multi packs?
- What is the size of plug needed when using a #6, #8, #10 or #12 countersink?