The cutting capacity of the DW708 is as follows: 90 Degree cross cut capacity: Max height/resulting width - 4-1/2" - 12" Max width/resulting height - 12" - 4-1/2" 45 degree miter capacity Max height/resulting width - 4-1/2" - 8-1/2" Max width/resulting height - 8-1/2" - 4-1/2" Left 45 degree bevel capacity Max height/resulting width - 3-1/8" - 12" Max width/resulting height - 1-5/8" - 12"
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?