You can find the most current parts information including part numbers, pricing, and availability on www.dewaltservicenet.com. Unlike microfiche or print catalogs, DEWALT ServiceNET is updated each day, assuring you the most up-to-date parts and repair information 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week. Part numbers can be found (without having to register) via the "FIND IT NOW!" search located in the upper left hand corner of DEWALT ServiceNET. Simply enter part of the part number, the corresponding model number, or a keyword description of the product to begin your search. Please note that information for much older and/or obsolete equipment may not be available on-line.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?