No. Wind blown dirt or dust should have no appreciable affect on the laser system. Our dust chamber testing subjects the laser to more dust and dirt for longer periods of time, which in general exceeds the dirt and dust that the laser would be normally exposed to on a job site. The dirt and dust we use for our testing is very fine in nature,(finer dirt and dust is more likely to impregnate motors, bearings, and other high tolerance parts)when compared to the dirt and dust associated with most work sites and our lasers passed with flying colors. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to assist you. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?