Light rain, drizzle, or damp environments will not affect the performance of the laser or laser detector but exposure to these elements should be avoided whenever possible. Our lasers have built in rain channels to allow any moisture to drain away from the laser. Additionally, most of the electronic parts are coated to prevent damage from moisture. If the use of the laser in damp or wet conditions can not be avoided it is recommended that the user place the laser equipment under a canopy to provide maximum protection from the elements.
Articles in this section
- What is the DEWALT return policy?
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?