Before signing the certification card make sure that your employees have been properly trained, in accordance with all local and federal OSHA requirements, in the safe use of the laser. Additionally, provide all laser operators an opportunity to read the Use and Care guide that came with your laser. The Use and Care Guide contains information regarding the safe use of DeWALT lasers. If you have questions regarding your laser training practices speak to your company safety officer or contact your local or federal OSHA representative. DeWALT can not provide answers or compliance advice regarding regulatory requirements for lasers.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?