No. The 9.6, 12.0, 14.4, and 18.0 volt tool systems are not double insulated. Without double insulation the tool systems mentioned can not be used with 120 volt AC voltage. At this time there are no plans to introduce a 9.6, 12.0, 14.4, and 18.0 volt double insulated line of cordless tools capable of using an AC adapter.
Articles in this section
- How do I put the cordless compact drills or cordless impact drivers and wrenches back in the kit box?
- Can DEWALT cordless tools be used around high voltage power lines?
- Are the tools with two prong cords OSHA approved?
- When should brushes be replaced?
- Why doesn't my tool have a Double Insulated symbol on the label?
- Is there an AC adapter available for the 9.6,12.0,14.4, and 18.0 volt cordless tools similar to the one used on the 24 volt tools?
- Can you tell me what I need for my drill or hammer to comply with OSHA new Silica Dust Rules?
- Why drill power is not in Kilograms?
- Can I use different voltage batteries in my tools?
- What is DEWALT warranty ?