Generally, a part may be displayed in an exploded view but not shown in the parts list below for one of two reasons. First, a part might be shown in the exploded view but not in the parts list because it is an accessory item. Unfortunately, accessory items are not yet available for purchase on DeWALT ServiceNET. However, such items can be ordered via telephone at 1-888-678-7278 from 8:30am to 5:00pm EST Monday through Friday and/or through your nearest DeWALT Service Center, which you can locate here . Secondly, a part number might not be displayed in the parts list if the part is no longer available for purchase. Once a product has been discontinued, replacement parts are typically only manufactured for an additional five years. After the stock of parts has been depleted and there is not sufficient demand for a particular part, the inventory of that part is no longer stocked and that part number is no longer listed on DeWALT ServiceNET.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?