On DeWALT ServiceNET, you will know if your order was accepted by our system, as you will reach a final web page that thanks you for your order as well as supplies you with your order number. Additionally, if you have provided us with a valid e-mail address then you will receive a follow-up e-mail from us confirming this order number. If you do not reach this final page nor receive the confirmation e-mail, your order was not successfully submitted on our site and thus, your credit card will not be charged. If your order is not successfully submitted, it is suggested that you re-enter your order on the site making sure that, at the end, you receive a confirmation order number.
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?