Yes, this is normal, it is the sound of the solenoid valve kicking in to turn the CTC feature back to position #1.
Articles in this section
- What chisels are included with the D25980K Pavement Breaker?
- Can the D25980K be used to break up granite?
- Is there any information on the new 1" SDS Hammers and what units they replaced?
- What is Complete Torque Control?
- What type of bit does the 5042-09 hammer drill take?
- There is a loud click when you plug in the D25730, Heavy-Duty 2" SDS Max Combination Hammer with CTC (Complete Torque Control), is this normal?
- Can the D25980K be used on 5000 PSI concrete?