Below are the specificiations of this model. Amps 15 Amps No Load Speed 3,850 rpm Blade Diameter 10" " Arbor Size 5/8" " Dust Port Diameter 2-1/2" " Depth Of Cut At 90 Degrees 3-1/8" " Depth Of Cut At 45 Degrees 2-1/4" " Max Rip To Right Of Blade 16" " Max Rip To Left Of Blade 12" " Max Width Of Dado NA " Tool Weight 45 lbs Shipping Weight 53 lbs 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease Rack & Pinion fence design delivers consistent fence to blade parallelism Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package 16" of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases Blade can be adjusted
Articles in this section
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?