The blade dimensions are 334.1 x 20 x 1.5 mm. This is a dual angle knife, 45 degree angle with a 40 degree relief angle. The blades are not intended to be sharpened, but can be flipped over to use the other side and then replaced.
Articles in this section
- What is the DEWALT return policy?
- Is the DEWALT 18V to 20V MAX Adapter DCA1820 compatible with all 18V tools?
- Do you have an MSDS for the Magnalube Teflon grease used in your Nailers?
- Which DEWALT Miter Saws are the DWS7085 LED Worklight and DW7187 Miter Saw Laser compatible with?
- How do I assemble the base of my DW7350 Planer Stand?
- What is the height of the DW7450 Table Saw Stand?
- What is the maximum rip capacity for the DW3278 rip fence?
- What are the service part numbers of the spring and knob on the DW3278 and DW3786 rip fence?
- Is there a rip fence available for DEWALT circular saws?
- What screws would be used to attach the DW7080 Extension to the DW718 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw?