Yes, a transfer switch can be hooked up to a DG7000E. We recommend contacting a licensed electrician to install the switch.
Articles in this section
- What is the DEWALT Money Back Guarantee?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?
- I just changed phones or downloaded the Tool Connect App update, and now don't see my tools?
- Is there a list of the DEWALT Built in USA with Global MaterialsTools?
- Do you have an MSDS for the Magnalube Teflon grease used in your Nailers?
- Which DEWALT Miter Saws are the DWS7085 LED Worklight and DW7187 Miter Saw Laser compatible with?
- How can I improve the quality of the cuts of my miter saw?
- What blade is recommended for cutting Novabrick?
- What is the thread size of the knob on the D24000 Edge Guide?
- What are the weights for the DEWALT die grinders and straight grinders?