Yes, a transfer switch can be hooked up to a DG7000E. We recommend contacting a licensed electrician to install the switch.
Articles in this section
- What is the DEWALT return policy?
- Do you have an MSDS for the Magnalube Teflon grease used in your Nailers?
- Which DEWALT Miter Saws are the DWS7085 LED Worklight and DW7187 Miter Saw Laser compatible with?
- The instruction manual recommends lubrication for the DW756 and DW758 every 60 days, what type of lubrication should I use? Where can I take it for this service?
- What are the weights for the DEWALT die grinders and straight grinders?
- Can the DW831 be changed over to accept the new style guard?
- Can the D25980K be used on 5000 PSI concrete?
- What grease should be used to lubricate the flex unit of the DC530KA 18v Cordless Pencil Vibrator?
- Can the tip or shaft on the DC530 Concrete Pencil Vibrator be modified?
- How do I assemble the base of my DW7350 Planer Stand?