Thekey to cutting PVC Decking is to keep the blade cool and free from pitch or residue build up on the side of the blade. There are a number of products that will help reduce build up on the blade, one of which is silicon sprays. These sprays are readily availabale but be sure to test the spray on the material to make usure it does not discolor the material being cut. Also be sure to check with the manufacturers of the PVC Decking for further suggestions. The blades we recommend for cutting PVC decking are: Table saw Fast Ripping 10" DW7124PT DW3112 Table Saw General purpose10" DW3114 DW7140PT 7 1/4 Circular Cross Cuts DW3476 Miter Saw Cross Cut 12" DW3128 DW3232PT Miter Saw Cross Cut 10" DW3106 DW3215PT
Articles in this section
- What is the DEWALT return policy?
- Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
- What is the maximum power draw of the DEWALT® DCB104 multiport charger?
- Do you have the DEWALT DWST20880 Mobile Storage Internal Dimensions?
- What staples and brads fit the DEWALT® DWHT75021 Stapler?
- What are the jaws of the DEWALT® DCE200 Press Tool made of?
- DEWALT® Battery meaning of Suffixes on Kits
- Does my air compressor require a break in period?
- Do you have a dust shroud that will fit the DCG414 grinder?
- What is the throat depth of the DEWALT DWHT83149 Trigger Clamps?