You will need to remove the 4 screws that hold the black control cover and then remove the screw that holds the tension lever down. Grease can be placed on the bottom side of the lever.
Articles in this section
- Is there any information on choosing the correct blade for a portable band saw when cutting metals of varying thicknesses?
- Is the plug on the D28770 Portable Band Saw a two prong or a three prong plug?
- DEWALT DWS780 Miter Saw Frequently Asked Questions.
- DWE7480 owner's manual
- How can I lubricate the tension lever on the DW788?
- What is the replacement bulb for the DW7880 Scroll Saw Light?
- Does DEWALT offer any rip fences for its line of Jig Saws?
- What kind of plastic are the handles on the DEWALT miter saws made of?