Ferrous metals are those metals that contain iron. Ferrous Metals include: cast iron, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, tool steel, and HSLA steel. Non-Ferrous Metals include: aluminum, beryllium, copper, lead, magnesium, nickel, precious metals, refractory metals, tin, titanium, and zinc.
Articles in this section
- What is the DEWALT Money Back Guarantee?
- Do you have an MSDS for the Magnalube Teflon grease used in your Nailers?
- Which DEWALT Miter Saws are the DWS7085 LED Worklight and DW7187 Miter Saw Laser compatible with?
- The instruction manual recommends lubrication for the DW756 and DW758 every 60 days, what type of lubrication should I use? Where can I take it for this service?
- What are the weights for the DEWALT die grinders and straight grinders?
- Can the DW831 be changed over to accept the new style guard?
- What is the weight of the FLEXVOLT DCB606 battery?
- Can the D25980 pavement breaker be operated on 220 volt current?
- Can the D25980K be used on 5000 PSI concrete?
- What is the average run time for the DC530KA with and without a load?