All of our products sold in Europe carry a CE certification, which is the European equivalent of the UL. The products sold here in the US and Canada do not carry the CE certification and the European products do not carry UL certification.
Articles in this section
- What is the DEWALT E-Clutch System?
- Does DEWALT have a 20v MAX cordless cut out tool?
- What are DEWALT's customer service hours?
- Who sells DeWALT 220V product here in the US?
- What does the letters in XRP stand for?
- What do the class construction codes 1, 2, and 3 on my DEWALT tool represent?
- Are the tools sold in the US certified to be used overseas?
- How to order parts or accessories over the phone?
- I had a couple of tools for sale on eBay and was notified by eBay that they were taking them off. eBay said someone at firstname.lastname@example.org said that they were counterfeit, illegal, or infringed on DEWALT copyrights.
- Is there a list of recalls on DEWALT products?