All of our products sold in Europe carry a CE certification, which is the European equivalent of the UL. The products sold here in the US and Canada do not carry the CE certification and the European products do not carry UL certification.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find a service center to repair my tools?
- I would like to contact DEWALT customer service
- Where can I buy DEWALT tools?
- How to report fake websites?
- Is there a list of the DEWALT Built in USA with Global MaterialsTools?
- Where can I find a manual for the DCR006 Bluetooth Radio?
- Where can I find the owner's manual to my heated jacket?
- Is there a rip fence available for DEWALT circular saws?
- What screws would be used to attach the DW7080 Extension to the DW718 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw?
- What jaws, rings, and attachments are compatible with the DCE200 Plumber Press Tool?